Wednesday 29 February 2012

The beer gods taketh away ...

... and the beer gods giveth. Scant weeks after the crushing disappointment of the Westerham shop closing I found myself in a beer bottle oasis. I was delivering to Nobel Green Wines, and despite the unpromising fruit based beverage name I found it has an excellent beer selection. I had to get myself the bottle of Orval I'd been lacking, and despite having well stocked beer cupboards there was so much on offer I couldn't resist a few more goodies too.

3 comments:

  1. Look, there is an Orval shortage for the moment.
    My local is currently considering a rationing system. Could all foreigners please restrain from comsuming Orval. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that sounds very serious. I completely see the point you're making and will not at all rush out and do some panic buying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Orval shortage is real unfortunately, any ideas about why?

    ReplyDelete