Friday 14 September 2012

After the fame, the fortune

Regular readers of this blog will know that I am already famous, being mentioned in a book by name and nearly being on the telly. I am now also a published author. In issue 147 of Brewery History is my article on the Farnham Whitebine hop. And they've even used a picture from my article on the cover.

Now admittedly, though this obviously makes me even more famous, the fortune has not arrive yet as I wasn't paid for it. But surely the requests for the film rights will soon be flooding in, and I'm bound to get loads of money for that. I wonder if I'll have a say about who plays Peckham Williams in the Hollywood version? Actually, maybe that's not such a good idea, knowing how American films are they'd probably re-write all the history and move the location to somewhere in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment