Tuesday 1 December 2015

Drinkability

Some twaddle tweeted on twitter has led to a discussion on drinkability over at Boak and Bailey's. It's a term that I've always thought had a bleedin' obvious meaning, but it would seem it's not obvious to all.

I was also surprised to see it stated that:
"Whether cask ale is the most ‘drinkable’ type of beer is debatable"
I thought that this was a well established fact, but I must admit I don't have a reference for it. So I've had a quick look at beerknowledge.info to see what it's got on "drinkability" and there's quite a bit there:


So if I get time this week I'll look into it and see if I can bring some science to discussions on drinkability.

1 comment:

  1. "DRINKABILITY MEASURED BY AN ELECTRONIC TONGUE"

    ELECTRONIC TONGUE

    TONGUE - ELECTRONIQUE

    TONGUE

    ReplyDelete